Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Upcoming: Wyoming Peach Festival

I am on my little town's Peach Festival committee, for the first time, this year. I am going to drive our car in the parade. Wyoming Peach Festival, August 6th, 2005, unfortunately, at this writing, the website is lacking a lot, or should I say ALL information!

Well, the parade is at 9:00am EST from the middle school to the town hall, basically. We are a tiny town, so, it will seem like a big parade. I have the honor of transporting a VIP in my little car!

Representative Gerald Allen Buckworth (DE)

Current Office:
State Representative
Current District: 34
First Elected: 11/04/1980
Last Elected: 11/02/2004
Next Election: 2006
Party: Republican

Committees:
Appropriations
Corrections
Joint Finance
Labor
Public Safety
Tourism


The Delaware Friends of Folk will have a booth to hand out the information about the Delmarva Folk Festival . Come by and see us, we may be playing a little music, but do it by 3!

There will be free peach ice cream at Fifer Orchard, our neighbor. Their booth at the Peach Fest will be right next to Friends of Folk, we'll both be easy to find!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home